1/27/2023

How to sew a crossbody bag | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern | DIY



 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew modern flap over shoulder bag . 
I show you step by step extreme easy sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from cotton pants and refashion it into totally new crossbody bag. At the end of the video I show you all possibilities on which you can wear this cool bag: on shoulder, crossbody,as  beltbag and clutch bag.
All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this quilted bag is perfect projects for you , with my help you will sew your dream shoulder bag !. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 

How to sew a crossbody bag | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern | DIY

 

 


 free sewing pattern 

 

how to sew a bag 



 

step by step sewing tutorial for beginners


how to sew a handbag with free pattern 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!