1/21/2023

Diy How to make a Shoulder bag with a flap | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern


 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew modern quilted shoulder bag . 
I show you step by step extreme easy sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from mix wool jacket and refashion it into totally new square bottom bag.
All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this quilted bag is perfect projects for you , with my help you will sew your dream shoulder bag !. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 

Diy How to make a Shoulder bag with a flap | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern


 


how to sew a crossbody handbag 

diy crossbody handbag


step by step sewing tutorial



beginner friendly swing tutorial
















refashion :
 



 
 

 my others diy bags








No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!