1/11/2023

Diy Button Down Midi Dress | How to sew a dress with pocket step by step sewing tutorial


 
 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew this simple basic and modern midi dress with pockets, sweetheart neckline and cup sleeves . I show you step by step extreme easy sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from bed sheet and refashion it into totally new super comfy midi dress. In first part of the video I show you how to make pattern according to your own measurements and in second how to use this pattern with few sewing tricks   . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this midi dress is perfect project for you , with my help you will sew your dream dress !. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 

 Links: 
PDF free pattern for pockets


 

 step by step sewing tutorial with free pattern for this lovely 
midi dress


 


Check out how super comfy this dress is :

free sewing pattern midi dress 


 


how to make a dress 


how to sew a dress 







 




 


 





 





2 comments:

  1. Where is the pattern for the dress? There is only a pattern for pockets..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest! I apologize for any confusion. In the first part of the video, I demonstrate how to create a custom pattern for the dress to ensure the best fit. As for the PDF pattern, I'm currently working on creating one for this beautiful dress. I appreciate your patience, and I'll definitely keep you updated. I understand that having a ready-to-use pattern would be more convenient, and I'm excited to share it with you in the future. Stay tuned for updates and happy sewing! 🌼🧵

      Delete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!