12/20/2022

How to sew pants ( Wide leg pants with pocket) step by step sewing tutorial



 



 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew those cozy pants . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick , it's only 30 minutes project! ,sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from bed sheet and refashion it into totally new super cozy pants.
Check out also my blog for far more inspirations and ideas on how to style those pants . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . 
If you are a beginner ...worry not ! those pants are  perfect project for you , with my help you will sew your dream cozy pantst !. 
See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 
 
 Please support me by SUBSCRIBING 🔔 to my CHANNEL to watch more new videos soon
 
Links:
 
Pants Pattern Making Video

Zero Experience In Sewing  Level Pants
 
 Visit me on 🤗 
 
 Instagram 
 Facebook
 

 
 

Step By Step Video On How To Sew Those Cozy Pants In Only 30 Mins





 See the possibilities of this pattern

sew with this pattern pants in 30 min 




Self draft pattern for 30 mins pants 

  
 
My other pants which you can sew using this pattern 
 



how to cut and sew trouser with elastic band


how to cut and sew trousers










 
All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . So check out my other videos :
 
 
 
 

 
 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!