12/04/2022

How to sew beret | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern in all sizes !

 
Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew beret perfect for beginners . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse old sweater and refashion it into totally new beret hat . It's perfect project for beginners , advanced sewist will easily sew it in an hour or even less !. In first part of this video I draw pattern  which later I use to sew this trendy beret hat . It's block pattern so you can modify it according to your own fashion sense and receive your dream beret  , check out my blog for inspirations and see for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 

 

How to sew a beret with free sewing pattern 

 
 

Free beret pattern in all sizes  


 



 
One Pattern Block gives many possibilities
 

step by step sewing tutorial beret 




How to sew beret 

 

sewing beret 





 
If you like what I wear on photos check out those video tutorials
 



























 



Super Short tutorial How to sew this lovely beret hat 

 



If you like top I have on photo check out this short tutorial with pattern making
 

 














 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!