12/16/2022

Diy How to sew a waistcoat with lining | sewing tutorial step by step and pattern



Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew this trendy vest with lining . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from pants and refashion it into totally new waistcoat with lining. In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this super comfy vest for women. Check out my blog for inspirations and ideas on how to self draft  patterns for many different kinds of vests and how to style waistcoat with skirt, dress, different tops.  All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself .
 If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this vest is perfect project for you , with my help you will self draft and sew your dream vest !.  
See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 
 
 Please support me by SUBSCRIBING 🔔 to my CHANNEL to watch more new videos soon 
 
Visit me on 🤗
 
 

for far more inspirations and ideas  

Diy How to sew a waistcoat with lining | sewing tutorial step by step and pattern 

 


step by step sewing video with free pattern drafting


Here you can see few possibilities what vests you can have using my pattern drafting

 

 Free sewing vest pattern 

 

How to sew a Waistcoat 

  


 

making a waistcoat with lining

 



free waistcoat sewing pattern


 



Upcycled old pants into this lovely waistcoat




Here you can see few ideas and inspirations how to style this fantastic vest

 













Check out my other sewing videos for clothing I used to photoshoot 

 

White Top Click



 and more soon to come !

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!