12/08/2022

Diy Babydoll 👗 Midi Dress step by step sewing tutorial and pattern all sizes

 

 
 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew babydoll dress with side pockets . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric and refashion it into totally new slip midi dress with side pockets. In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this trendy babaydoll  dress with raglan puff sleeve . This type of dress can be easily use as a maternity dress. New moms will look and feel great in it. To make it even more functional you can add side pockets , free PDF of them I added in links.  Check out my blog for inspirations and  ideas how to  style this lovely raglan puff sleeve dress and see for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing .
 I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 
Links:
Free PDF for pockets 
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eQaUmo2H55Ac_nCvz_mcScaRnDjx8DT7/view


 how to sew babydoll dress

 babydoll dress for women

 


Babydoll dress pattern free


Baby doll dress pattern free




diy babydoll dress















If you like what I wear here check out my sewing tutorial :

 

How to sew a beret Click


 

How to upcycle old jeans and sew denim bag Click


 












 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!