11/28/2022

Sew a perfect dress in on day (sewing tutorial and pattern ) & pattern hacks

 
 
 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew fitted midi dress perfect for beginners . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse bed sheet and refashion it into totally new dress . It's perfect dress for beginners , advanced sewist will easily sew it in a day !. This dress is so perfectly fitted thanks to tying, you can tie it in the front or in the back. In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this trendy fitted  dress . It's block pattern so you can modify it according to your own fashion sense and receive long, midi or mini dress, round or v neckline , wrap dress, button down dress, high low dress, top, button up top and so much more , check out my blog for inspirations and see for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 



 Sew a perfect dress in on day (sewing tutorial and pattern ) & pattern hacks

 
 

how to sew dress with poockets


step by step sewing tutorial dress 


diy dress with round neckline 


Pattern hacks free sewing pattern 

 
Pattern for this dress is block pattern and you can use it to create all kind of different clothing, check out my propositions :
 

 
 








 If you like shoulder bag I have on photos check out my tutorial for it with printable pattern 
 
 
 
 
all bags you can sew from this just one block pattern




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!