11/20/2022

How to draft bustier top pattern (easiest way )

 

 
Hello 👋😀, in this DIY video tutorial I show you How To make this beautiful and extreme easy bustier  Pattern With Alteration Ideas & Inspirations . I made my best to make it in the most easy way what is possible even very beginners will be able to  self draft this bustier .
 It's basic block pattern. I show in  my video many different possible alteration ideas, also on my blog you can see ready baners with those inspirations. With time I will come back to this basic pattern with new possible alterations.
 See for yourself how super easy it is to create new fall style clothing . 
I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 

How to draft Bustier Top Pattern



 Easy way to make bustier pattern





                                       Pattern  Alteration Ideas & Inspirations

 


Bustier pattern with cups free



How to make a corset top with cups






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!