11/05/2022

Diy Ruffle Wrap midi skirt step by step sewing tutorial and pattern

 

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew 30 minutes project Wrap skirts perfect for fall season . 

 I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scraps and refashion them into totally new fall style outfits .Making those skirts is so easy that you don't need even pattern ! .You can style it in multiple ways as front slit midi skirt, back slit , side slit. See for yourself  how super easy it is to create new fall style clothing .

 I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗



How to sew midi wrap skirt 

Midi skirt free pattern 

step by step sewing tutorial midi skirt 

diy skirt with ruffle 


free sewing pattern 






If you like blouses I wear here check out those tutorials on how to sew them 😁

 

Camisole Top

Cowl Neck Tops



 

 My different wrap skirt 🔔


From same scrap fabric I made ealier this lovely blouse as well
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!