11/15/2022

Diy How to sew Cottagecore Milkmaid midi dress [step by step tutorial and pattern ]

 
Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew fitted milkmaid dress with  sleeves for all seasons .
 I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse fabric scrap and refashion it into totally new bustier type dress  .
This dress is so perfectly fitted thanks to my idea of shirring and tying.
In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this trendy fitted  cottagecore dress . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 


Diy How to sew Cottagecore Milkmaid midi dress [step by step tutorial and pattern ]

 

How to sew cottagecore milkmaid dress 


.

diy milkmaid midi dress pattern 


step  by step sewing tutorial and free pattern 


how to sew a milkmaid midi dress 





#sewing #sew #cottagecore #dress #mididress #szycie #sukienka #szyj #milkmaiddress

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!