10/29/2022

fall fashion , free modern sewing patterns

 fall fashion , free modern sewing patterns

 
Hello, today I want to share with you few cool ideas what can you sew for this beautiful fall. All my propositions are refashions, so they aren't expensive 😉
Probably most of those fabrics you already have at home like for example curtains , my pants are made of those or long jersey dress which I changed into turtleneck perfect for little chiller weather. During sunny day you can easly use this lovely long sleeves dress.
To all my projects I added totally free patterns  for sizes and figure types.


High waisted straight leg pants pattern and swing tutorial

 


Long sleeve midi dress


 
                                                  

Wide leg high waisted trousers pattern and sewing tutorial


 
                                          

how to sew sweater 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!