10/14/2022

DIY Pants and Trousers馃┏ Block Pattern | Pattern Alteration Ideas & Inspirations馃巿


 

DIY Pants and Trousers馃┏ Block Pattern | Pattern Alteration Ideas & Inspirations馃巿

Hello 馃憢馃榾, in this DIY video tutorial I show you How To make Basic Pants and Trousers Pattern With Alteration Ideas & Inspirations . I made my best to make it in the most easy way what is possible even very beginners will be able to sew pants . It's basic block , with time I will be making alterations to this pattern and sew different kind of pants and trousers See for yourself how super easy it is to create new fall style clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 
 

Pants pattern 


basic pants pattern 

super easy pants pattern 


free pants pattern 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , 袛芯斜褉芯械 褍褌褉芯! , Hello ! , Hallo!