10/30/2022

DIY Front Twist Crop Top with puff sleeves | sewing tutorial and pattern

 

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Front knot top with puff sleeve and shirred back . I show you step by step extreme easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to reuse fabric scrap and refashion it into totally new  outfit . In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this trendy front twist top with puffy sleeves and shirred back . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new  clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 
 
 
 

 Diy Front Twist crop top with puff sleeves | sewing tutorial and pattern


 






 


 How to sew midi skirt 


 

How to sew twist front top




How to twist your tank top



Twist top pattern



Twist Front Crop top pattern




Front Knot Blouse



 

Check my different idea on sewing front know tops 

tutorial with free pattern 


 and here is short video on how to style this top





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!