7/10/2022

DIY Wrap Front Shirred Back Two Ways To Wear Summer Blouse


DIY Wrap Front Shirred Back Two Ways To Wear Summer Blouse



DIY Wrap Front Shirred Back Two Ways To Wear Summer Top

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Wrap Front and Shirred Back Top which you can wear in two ways . I show you step by step tutorial on how to recycle bed sheet into totally new and super comfy wrap blouse. In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew those super comfy blouse . In my ealier video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsYd... I made very easy tutorial on How To Make Pattern Bigger in Bust so all of you can sew this trendy wrap top. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing



Diy wrap blouse sewing tutorial



How to cut and sew wrap top




How to cut a wrap crop top



How to make a wrap top from fabric











 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!