7/29/2022

DIY Easy to sew MIDI SKIRT馃憲 with a side slit 馃巿 Step by step sewing tutorial and pattern

DIY Easy to sew MIDI SKIRT with a side slit Step by step sewing tutorial and pattern Hello馃憢馃榾, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew fitted midi skirt with a side slit . I show you super easy step by step sewing tutorial on how to upcycle bed sheet and refashion it into totally new feminin skirts . To sew it you don't need zipper ! Just elastic for waist and I give you two ways how to sew this elastic waist . In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew one of those two skirts , for second one you don't need any pattern. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

DIY Easy to sew MIDI SKIRT馃憲 with a side slit 馃巿 Step by step sewing tutorial and pattern



diy midi skirt tutorial 

how to sew midi skirt 


free sewing pattern midi skirt


diy a line skirt 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , 袛芯斜褉芯械 褍褌褉芯! , Hello ! , Hallo!