5/23/2022

Diy How to make bustier top with sleeves | easy way to sew bustier





Diy How to make bustier top with sleeves | easy way to sew bustier

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew bustier top with sleeves . I show you step by step sewing tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scraps and refashion them into totally new bustier top . Some time ago I added ''easy way to make bustier top pattern'' video where you need only 4 measurements to create perfect bustier pattern and today I'm using this pattern plus at the beginning of video I make short tutorial on how to make really puff sleeves. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing for comming summer .










free bustier top pattern 




diy bustier top sewing 



how to sew bustier top with sleeves 


butier top diy



 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!