5/04/2022

Diy Bubble Blouse with Sleeves | sewing tutorial and pattern ( super easy ! )

 

diy fashion bubble blouse


Diy Bubble Blouse with Sleeves | sewing tutorial and pattern ( super easy ! )

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Bubble Blouse with Sleeves . I show you step by step sewing tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scraps and refashion them into totally new Bubble Blouse with Sleeves . In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this blouse. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing for comming summer . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗





diy bubble blouse tutorial 


bubble blouse sewing tutorial

free sewing pattern 


diy bubble blouse

easy sewing bubble blouse

how to sew a blouse 


bubble blouse pattern

bubble blouse sewing tutorial











No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!