4/28/2022

DIY Paper Bag Pants sewing tutorial and pattern

 

how to sew paper bag pants


DIY Paper Bag Pants sewing tutorial and pattern

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Paper Bag Pants . I show you step by step sewing tutorial on how to upcycle 100% cotton bed sheet and refashion it into totally new paper bag pants .
In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this pants. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing for comming summer .
I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗
Let's create something beautiful ❗



paper bag pants sewing tutorial

How to sew paper bag pants 


pants sewing tutorial

diy paper bag pants 


paper bags pants

paper bag pants pattern free 


before after diy fashion

paper bag pants









No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!