1/22/2022

DIY puff sleeve dress step by step sewing tutorial and pattern





DIY puff sleeve dress step by step sewing tutorial and pattern

 

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew puff sleeve dress . I show you step by step tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scrap and refashion it into totally new feminin dress. Video has two parts, in first I show how to make pattern and in second how to use this pattern and sew puff sleeve dress. As a bonus I make easy tutorial on how to shirr a fabric. I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

puff sleeve step by step sewing tutorial click !


 

how to sew puff sleeve 



How to make a sleeve pattern


tredny puff sleeve dress tutorial 












2 comments:

  1. Ależ wspaniała sukienka, tylko czekać lata , pozdrawiam Ania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤗 lata i słońca , także pozdrawiam serdecznie 😊

      Delete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!