2/24/2021

Diy Bustier top | How to Make a Bustier Top | THRIFT FLIP | Jak uszyć top bluzkę

 

Diy Bustier top | How to Make a Bustier Top


#thriftflip #sewing #bustiertop Hello, in my previous video I showed you how to create perfect fitting pattern of bustier cup top . When you saw how easy it is and how fast you can make yourself one , I guess you want to go further and see yourself how to use it ! ...I have great news today it's the day when I'll show you how to use this pattern and sew denim bustier top. In movie I wrote few sewing tricks as well so making it with be even easier .




Diy Bustier top



How to Make a Bustier Top



Free patten bustier 



Diy Bustier Crop Top 



Diy Bustier Dress 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!