Homemade Perfumed Body Powder: Talc-Free DIY Perfume

Image
  Dust lightly with a puff after your shower — this DIY body powder leaves skin soft, fresh, and beautifully scented. There’s something wonderfully timeless about a soft puff of perfumed body powder . It’s more subtle than perfume, keeps skin silky, and carries a personal, intimate scent that lingers close to you. Best of all, you don’t need talc or complicated ingredients — you can make a talc-free body powder at home in minutes. In this guide, you’ll get: A from-scratch body dusting powder recipe (completely homemade)  A baby powder upgrade recipe (transform a base you already have) 15+ scent blends  you will love (from floral to cozy to citrus fresh)  Pro tips on how to use, why to use, and how to make it silky and safe Why Use Perfuming Body Powder? Many people ask why bother with DIY perfumed body powder when sprays and perfumes exist. Here’s why: Soft, intimate fragrance : a veil of scent that stays close to skin Absorbs light moisture : perfect for...

INSPIRATIONAL FRIDAY / piątkowe inspiracje




Long time ago I gave nice inspirations from net. I decided to come back to it , as it was nice fun and literally I had more ideas what to make, how to decorate my clothes or what to buy.


Inspiracyjny piątek, jak sama nazwa wskazuje, ukazywać się będzie co każdy piątek z koszem pełnym pomysłów : ubrań,dodatków, dekoracji i innych :-)
I've just finished ''Rise of tomb raider''. How could I not fell in love with this jacket, it's just perfect for autumn and I also love how it makes waist.

Posiadanie takiej kurteczki skórzanej jet moim małym celem na "liście marzeń" od kiedy zagrałam w "Tomb rider-a", może uda mi sie przerobić inną kurtkę w podobną? ;)


Isn't that sweet, I think about making one myself and maybe little tut for you :-)
It's cute inspiration.

zbliżaja się  bardzo zimne dni... niestety , więc kto by nie chciał owinąć się w taki koc i dodatkowo wyglądać jak syrenka , no choćby tak do połowy xD



I love cats ,and dogs too ;-), it's great idea to add so sweet pattern.
Now even simple hoodie becomes super cute hoodie.

Kocie inspiracje ,naszywki, zabawne i bardziej poważne wzory jak najbardziej mile widziane 
,a tutaj parę inspiracji diy w klimatach  kocich.



I think I must add more cats to my blog.

Kurcze musze jeszcze więcej kotków wprowadzić na blog !

I love it ! and must buy :-) those fringe at the ends super cool.

zakochałam sie w tej chuście, jeszcze  te frędzelkowe detale na końcach jako ciężarki, aby szal trzymał się w ustalonej pozycji ,bomba !
to moje ''must have''


Galaxy is still very in fashion. To be honest I haven't thought to put it on hoodie but it's awesome idea! and I must think about it. As for now I have 2 posts about galaxy :

Galaktyczne wzory na bluzie , odjazdowy pomysł ! który powinnam zrealizować ,
a jak narazie moje małe inspiracje w tym kierunku:




I love her belt and must look for similar in sh. In my opinion belts make waist :-) 

Emily Ratajkowski i Gemma Arterton zdecydowanie moje  stylowe muzy , zresztą wystarczy poprzeglądać ich codzienne i galowe  stylizacje 
Emily podkradłabym pasek , ale zdecyduje sie tylko na poszukaniu podobnego w sh,
jeśli lubisz szerokie paski ala gorset to od ręki możesz go miec z moim tutorialem:





Beautiful dress and great idea how to tie straps. For sure I will use it in some tut.

a Gemma ma odjazdowa sukienkę, gdzie  wiązane ramiączka  są genialną inspiracja do przeróbek !


Peacock's eyes on shoes. Definitely idea to use in future.

chodzic dumnie jak paw nabiera nowego znaczenia , to inspiracja na przyszłość na 100%:)


xoxo



Comments

  1. I love the galaxy jumper !!! It's so glam !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam szarą bluze, kota i pisak do tkanin. Cos z tego wyniknie :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. napewno, nawet coś bardzo super! kociaczki, jak mają dobry humor, są rewelacyjnymi modelami, pochwal sie później ;-)

      Delete
  3. Jestem za większą ilością kotów :D Masz już jakieś pomysły?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o kolejna wielbicielka kociaczków :-) serdecznie witam !
      czekam jak odwiedzi mnie Pusia od sąsiadki i natchnie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello !

Popular posts from this blog

Create Your Own Bustier Pattern: Download Free PDF Pattern in 6 Sizes and Hack it into 8 Styles

Make Your Own Bralette Top with My Free PDF Pattern ! all sizes 😉

Diy Halter Top sewing tutorial and free pattern