9/08/2022

DIY Midi Cottagecore Dress With Puff Sleeves and side pocket | step by step tutorial




DIY Midi Cottagecore Dress With Puff Sleeves and side pocket | step by step tutorial


Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew  Shirred Cottagecore Dress With Puff Sleeves and side pockets .   
I show you step by step  very easy and quick  sewing tutorial on how to upcycle bed sheet and refashion it into  totally new puff sleeve shirred dress.
In first part of this video I draw  pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this dress with side pockets . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing .
 I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ 
Let's create something beautiful ❗


How to sew a dress 



sewing tutorial 


sewing midi dress 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!