9/05/2022

DIY long sleeve blouse with round neck & front Tie | step by step sewing tutorial



Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew long sleeve blouse with round neck & front Tie . I show you step by step very easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle fabric leftover and refashion it into totally new boxy top with puffy sleeve. In first part of this video I draw pattern for sizes which later I use to sew this long puff sleeve blouse . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗



DIY long sleeve blouse with round neck & front Tie 


 






step by step sewing tutorial



how to sew a blouse 


sewing blouse tutorial 



 






diy blouse with long sleeve 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!