9/17/2022

DIY High Waisted Straight Leg Pants | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern



DIY High Waisted Straight Leg Pants | step by step sewing tutorial and pattern


Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Zara Inspired High Waisted Trousers . I show you step by step very easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle curtain and refashion it into totally new Zara Inspired High Waisted Trousers. In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this pants . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗


Diy High Waisted Pants




Sewing patterns for beginners



how to sew a pants


Trousers pattern


diy Trousers 








2 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!