9/28/2022

DIY Button Up Dress | Step by step sewing tutorial



DIY Button Up Dress | Step by step sewing tutorial

#sewing #sew #dress Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Button Up mini Dress . I show you step by step very easy and quick sewing tutorial on how to upcycle fabric scraps and refashion it into totally new Button Up mini Dress . In first part of this video I draw pattern for all sizes and body types which later I use to sew this dress . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗






How to sew dress with straps 


step by step sewing tutorial and free pattern 



easy to sew dress 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!