6/15/2022

How To Sew Patchwork Dress sewing tutorial and pattern




 Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Patchwork Dress With Butterfly sleeve and shirred waist . I show you step by step tutorial on how to recycle mens shirt into totally new and super comfy patchwork dress . In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this dress . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing .

 I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

diy patchwork Dress sewing tutorial and pattern CLICK!








Diy Patchwork Midi  Dress 


How To Sew Patchwork Dress sewing tutorial and pattern


diy dress with butterfly sleeves 


diy midi dress sewing tutorial 











Check my different summer dresses 🤗
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!