6/28/2022

Diy Baguette Bag sewing tutorial and free printable Pattern



         Diy Baguette Bag sewing tutorial and free printable Pattern


Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew baguette bag . I show you step by step tutorial on how to recycle microfiber towel into totally new and super trendy scrunchie bag. I made for you special printable PDF pattern so sewing this bag will be even easier. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new item . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗



                                           


                      Free printable baguette bag pattern 

 














 

If you like dress I wear on photos check out my tutorial on how to sew it 

tutorial for dress with pattern 


 


how to sew baguette bag 

scrunchie handle bag
free sewing pattern

shoulder bag free pattern




 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!