6/20/2022

Diy Boy Shorts For Women Underwear Tutorial and pattern

 



Diy Boy Shorts For Women Underwear Tutorial and pattern

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Boy Shorts For Women and girls in all sizes! . You can use my pattern to sew boyshorts for boys and men as well , just front part must be in 3D. I show you step by step tutorial on how to recycle strechy fabric scraps into totally new and super comfy underwear for active girls and boys. In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew those super comfy boyshorts . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗


How to sew boy shorts tutoril and pattern CLICK!

 
 

 




boy shorts free pattern 

boy shorts for women 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!