6/12/2022

Easy Way To cut and sew quilt jacket with pattern #diy




Easy Way To cut and sew quilt jacket with pattern #diy Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Quilt Jacket . I show you step by step tutorial on how to recycle told jeans and quilted blanket into totally new and super comfy quilted jacket . In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this Jacket . I didn't add lining to this jacket as I want to wear it during warm summer evenings but you can add it and enjoy your autumn and spring days in this jacket as well. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗



Easy Way To cut and sew quilt jacket with pattern #diy

 

 

How to sew Quilt Jacket 



Upcycled quilt Jacket



Quilt jacket pattern Free











 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!