4/23/2023

Upcycled Jacket Sewing Tutorial - Recycled Fabrics and Lining plus free PDF



Hello!

In my latest blog post, I'm excited to share with you a sewing tutorial on how to make two types of jackets from recycled fabrics. Using materials such as skirts, pants, jeans, and sheets, you can create stylish jackets with unique textures and patterns. Plus, I'll show you how to line the jackets for a professional finish!

In a previous video, I shared how to make a pattern for a perfect jacket, and now I'll guide you through the step-by-step process of sewing these jackets. I'll provide clear instructions and beginner-friendly tips to help you create your own upcycled jackets.

As a special bonus, I've also included a free PDF pattern for a basic jacket in size M, which you can download and use for your project. The pattern includes seam allowances and button placement, making it easy to cut and sew.

In this tutorial, I'll demonstrate two types of pockets for the jackets: a patch pocket with a flap and a patch pocket with lining. You can choose to sew the lining in a contrasting color, adding a unique touch to your jackets. Additionally, I'll show you how to sew long sleeves and use the jacket edges as lapels for added style.

I invite you to check out the full video tutorial on my blog, where I'll walk you through each step in detail. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the tutorial, so feel free to share your feedback and questions. Don't forget to share the video with your sewing friends who might be interested in upcycling and jacket-making!

Thank you for joining me on this sewing adventure. I hope this tutorial inspires you to create your own upcycled jackets and enjoy the satisfaction of turning recycled fabrics into stylish garments. Happy sewing!

 How to sew a jacket with lining CLICK!




Free printable pocket pattern Click!


How to sew jacket with lining and buttons 













Beginner jacket sewing pattern

How to sew a jacket with lining


Sewing jacket pattern


How to make jacket pattern
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!