4/05/2023

All About My Free PDF Sewing Pattern for Bralette Top: Resizing, Hacks, and Tips

 


Are you tired of struggling to find the perfect bralette that fits you well? Look no further! I've created a free printable PDF pattern for a bralette top that comes in all sizes and is perfect for beginners.

In my latest video, I show you how to resize the pattern according to your measurements and how to hack it to create different styles of clothes like dresses, bras, crop tops, and long tops. I also provide many tips and tricks on sewing and cutting the fabric, so even if you're a beginner, you can create a stunning bralette top.

Don't forget to print the pattern and sew something fantastic! And if you enjoyed the video, please give it a like, subscribe to my channel, and share your thoughts in the comments below.


Free printable sewing pattern , pattern hacking 

step by step full bust adjustment



free printable dress pattern 



sewing pattern hacking tutorial 





how to sew a bralette 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!