4/09/2023

hack my free PDF pattern into this lovely dress


If you're looking for a new project to spice up your wardrobe, look no further than this DIY midi dress with straps! I used my free PDF bralette pattern as a base to create this beautiful dress that features a bustier-style top, a front wrap style, and side pockets. And the best part? I made it from an old bed sheet!

Don't let the complexity of the dress scare you away, though - this tutorial is perfect for beginners. I'll guide you through the process step-by-step and provide detailed instructions to ensure your success. The pattern is available in all sizes and for all body types, so everyone can enjoy this stylish and comfortable dress.

So grab your sewing machine and some fabric, and let's get started! Check out my full video tutorial to learn how to hack my free bralette pattern and sew this midi dress with straps. And don't forget to share your thoughts on the finished product - I'd love to see what you create!

hack my free PDF pattern into this lovely dress




step by step sewing tutorial for beginners 

free printable sewing dress 




how to sew a midi dress 


beginner friendly dress pattern 

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!