2/05/2022

Diy Puff Sleeve Ruched Bust Tie Front Hem Slit Dress step by step sewing tutorial

 





Diy Puff Sleeve Ruched Bust Tie Front Hem Slit Dress step by step sewing tutorial

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Puff Sleeve Ruched Bust Tie Front Hem Slit Dress . I show you step by step tutorial on how to upcycle bed sheet and refashion it into totally new feminin dress. Video has two parts, in first I show how to make pattern and in second how to use this pattern and sew Puff Sleeve Ruched Bust Tie Front Hem Slit Dress. I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗





diy bustier dress free pattern 


how to sew dress with puff sleeve 


diy summer dress step by step tutorial 




 
 My different skirt this time made from same bed sheet 



 
 















2 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!