2/28/2022

DIY Bustier Top | free printable pattern

 






Hello 👋😀, in this DIY video tutorial I show you How To Draft Bustier With Cups Pattern . I make it in super easy way plus as a bonus I give you Free printable pattern. I bring you a step by step tutorial on how to make measurements on body , how to use them , where to put lines , darts and more and create perfect Bustier With Cups pattern for your perfect figure . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

Diy Easy Way to make bustier top pattern all sizes 

 


Here is the video where I show how to use this pattern and sew perfect bustier dress with cups, same video you can use to make bustier top with cups

Video with tutorial 


 
 
 



Diy Bustier top pattern easy 



Free printable bustier top pattern 


Free bustier top pattern 


 bustier top pattern 



















4 comments:

  1. This is a very good pattern. Thank you and great YT video too. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this pattern and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!