2/22/2022

Diy Long Sleeve Skater Dress step by step sewing tutorial


Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Long Sleeve Skater Dress . I show you step by step tutorial on how to upcycle cotton bed sheet and refashion it into totally new feminin dress. To sew it you don't need zipper or even elastic fabric ! In my ealier video 😁👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKyis... 
 I show how to create block pattern for bodice for this dress . It will be perfect for summer , just slip in and go conquer the world. I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗
Let's create something beautiful ❗

Diy Long Sleeve Skater Dress step by step sewing tutorial


how to make pattern block 



how to sew a skater dress

Inspiration for women dresses

 
diy skater dress 


 






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!