4/11/2021

Diy wrap skirt sewing tutorial | Jak uszyć spódnicę kopertową

Hello,Todays diy wrap denim skirt , how to sew a skirt . I'm big fan if it comes to denim , it's perfect fabric for beginner and advanced sewist and you can make real wonders from it. 
Today I want to show you how to refashion big denim shirt and change it into mini wrap denim skirt in super easy tutorial how to sew a skirt  .
 It will be very easy upcycling , I tried to keep the natural form of a shirt as much as I could that why I used metal buttons and created wrap mini skirt .It's really cool  Men's shirt Thrift Flip idea
To make it even easier for you I made special pattern which u can download.



DIY | Wrap Denim Skirt | How To Sew a Skirt | Men's shirt Thrift Flip idea



Diy Tutorial KLIK




mens shirt thrift flip


diy thrift flip mens shirt















jak uszyć spódnicę kopertowa darmowy wykrój do pobrania 



 

2 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!