4/04/2021

Diy | how to resize a jeans jacket | easy mens shirt thrift flip

Diy | how to resize  a  jeans jacket | easy mens shirt thrift  flip



Hello, in this beautiful day I want to show you how to diy upcycle big denim men's shirt into cool fitted women's jeans | jean jacket. Oversized clothes are very comfy, sweet and casual. In other words, they're super in every possible way but not many people can wear oversized clothing well... esspecialy jackets. how to how to resize a jean jacket , easy mens shirt thrift flip. I ,for example ,look in such garment like big bulb , let's face it most of us aren't Hailey. So it's cool to know how to downsize things. If it come to my jacket you had occasion to see it ealier in my previous video where I put custom print on it's back. I wanted to add more 90s style . I hope you'll like it :-)


how to resize  a  jeans jacket





how to sew a denim jacket


mens shirt refashion ideas


step by step tutorial jacket



how to sew a denim jacket,



diy crop top denim jacket,


mens shirt thrift flip,
crop top jacket,
crop top jacket diy,
how to resize a jean jacket | easy mens shirt thrift flip,diy,
diy jacket tutorial,
diy jean jacket,






 

2 comments:

  1. Jak zawsze niesamowita metamorfoza, kutra jest rewelacyjna, pozdrawiam Ania

    ReplyDelete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!