4/20/2021

DIY how to make an off the shoulder top

DIY how to make an off the shoulder top



Hello, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew off shoulder ruched bust top. DIY how to make an off the shoulder top I bring you step by step tutorial on how to upcycle too big blouse and sew totally new off shoulder ruched bust top from it. As you saw on video orginal blouse was black , that's why as first I bleached it. How to do it to recive this effect I showed in my previous video. You are welcome to check it and inspire yourself to something awesome 😉. I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching this refashion.



DIY off the shoulder top




t-shirt thrift flip 


t-shirt transformations 



off shoulder blouse diy 













 

2 comments:

  1. Zdecydowanie podoba mi się wersja "after" pozdrawiam Ania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziękuje ! jestem strasznie zadowolona z tego wybielania :-)

      Delete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!