7/26/2022

DIY Boxy top 馃憵 with round neckline馃巿 super easy sewing tutorial and pattern

 


DIY Boxy top 馃憵 with round neckline馃巿 super easy sewing tutorial and pattern Hello馃憢馃榾, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Boxy top with round neckline . I show you step by step super easy sewing tutorial on how to upcycle bed sheet and refashion it into totally new Crop Top . In first part of this video I draw pattern which later I use to sew this top . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothhing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

DIY Boxy top 馃憵 with round neckline馃巿 super easy sewing tutorial and pattern

how to sew box top CLICK!


how to sew boxy linen top



free sewing pattern 


how to sew summer bluse 


diy summer top 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , 袛芯斜褉芯械 褍褌褉芯! , Hello ! , Hallo!