2/01/2021

DIY / how to sew a sweater / jak przerobić sweter / metamorfoza swetra


Hello, do you have too big blouses or maybe sweaters in your wardrobe ? I have at least few or more... , mostly I bought them because some materials are just irresistible to me , but also too fast shopping without trying on . I must say it, it's huge mistake but it happens... at least to me LOL. And here I come with an answer how to deal with such problem, in this video I want to show you easy and fast way to downsize blouses and change them into waterfall type . In my previous video I was showing how to resize coats, sweaters and blouses simply by creating elastic waistline. Life is so much easier with sewing machine ;-).

How to sew a sweater




diy sweater 






sweater tutorial


how to style a sweater 




Before After diy 



 

4 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!