2/07/2023

DIY beginners friendly bustier dress with free pattern | step by step sewing tutorial



DIY beginners friendly bustier dress with free pattern | step by step sewing tutorial



 

Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew this simple basic and modern midi bustier dress with pockets. I show you step by step extreme easy sewing tutorial on how to reuse thrifted fabric from bed sheet and refashion it into totally new super comfy midi dress. It's beginner friendly video ! I made my best esspecialy with pattern making so even if you have zero experience you will sew it with my help !. In first part of the video I show you how to make pattern according to your own measurements and in second how to use this pattern with few sewing tricks .Check out also my blog for far more inspirations and ideas . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . . See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗ 

 Diy Bustier Dress
 



 How to sew a bustier dress 

 

 Free pattern which you can modify:



diy button down dress with free pattern 










Free modern tutorial for this lovely bustier dress: 







 


















if you love bustier dresses check out my different bustier dress but mini version :

whole step by step video with free pdf pattern CLICK


 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!