2/02/2023

Beginner’s diy denim jacket with free pattern | perfect idea to thrift flip old jeans



  Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew modern patchwork denim jacket. I show you step by step extreme easy beginner friendly sewing tutorial on how to reuse old jeans  and refashion them into totally new jean jacket. With this sewing tutorial I give you also free pattern for this cool and super comfy jacket . All clothing I show on photos and videos are homemade and you can easily sew them yourself . If you are a beginner ...worry not ! this denim jacket is perfect project for you , with my help you will sew your dream jacket!. See for yourself how super easy it is to create new clothing . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗
 
 Links to my other beginner friendly sewing jackets:
 
1   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR7zlU_Tej8 

2  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBeVXlpvdQo&t=1036s


Diy Denim Jacket from jeans  




 
 
 

 Patchwork Denim Jacket

 


 

how to sew a jacket from jeans with pattern 



step by step sewing tutorial with free pattern 

























 


If you like clothes I wear on photos and video check out those easy and free tutorials on how to sew them yourself :



zara inspiraed trousers







 

2 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!