7/30/2021

How To Sew Bustier Top | Lace Bustier Cami Top plus Free pattern | jak uszyc top na ramiaczkach



Hello👋😀, in this DIY/ thrift flip video I sew Lace Bustier Cami Top . I show you step by step tutorial on how to use my free pattern from previous video 😀 👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN6gs... and how to sew simple Lace Bustier Cami Top . I hope this video is easy to follow and you have fun watching it ❗ Let's create something beautiful ❗

How To Sew Bustier Top | Lace Bustier Cami Top plus Free pattern



 

bustier top tutorial and free pattern 






step by step bustier top sewing 



thrift flip blouse into bustier top 


 



easy sewing top 

                            

 If you like skirt I have on photo check out this video tutorial on how to sew such one
 







 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!