7/01/2020

diy tiered ruffle skirt | pants refashion | przeróbka spodni | jak uszyć spódniczkę z falbaną

diy tiered ruffle skirt | pants refashion


It's full summer here that's why I decided that  my main refashions will be now dresses and skirts,  as this sunny season is the only time in year when you can use them frequently or even all the time.
When I visited thrift shop  I was looking strictly for something which I will be able to change into skirt   and I did find this lovely vivid pink pants , they were totally new , still with tag ! and were made from really nice fabric , it's cotton blend.
 They were much too big for me so I had enough material to sew skirt , at first I was thinking about simple  A line skirt but during cutting I discovered I have enough fabric for something better and I decided  that ruffle skirt is what I need and can do from this pants .

diy tiered ruffle skirt | pants refashion | przeróbka spodni | jak uszyć spódniczkę z falbaną 

Zawsze najbardziej uwielbiałam szyć spódniczki i sukienki nie tylko dlatego, że są bardzo kobiece ale dlatego też że można je łatwo i szybko uszyć z praktycznie każdego materiału i są też najprostszym wariantem  wszelakich przeróbek czy tez transformacji w kompletnie z inną częścią garderoby.
  Do uszycia tej spódniczki użyłam materiału z dużo za dużych spodni  w ślicznym  różowym kolorze.
Jest to bawełna z mieszakami więc idealnie nadaje się na ciepłe dni jakie teraz właśnie trwają .


my pants before 
cotton blend





how to do it in easy and fast way 

Krótkie wideo jak prosto i szybko uszyć spódniczkę z falbanami 






step by step how to do it in few photos

Poszczególne etapy szycia spódniczki 





Ready ruffle skirt 

Gotowa spódnica 




how to wear it 

inspiracje w jaki sposób można spódniczkę nosić 




How to sew a tiered ruffle skirt


Jak uszyć spódniczkę z falbaną 




Pants refashion


Przeróbka spodni diy 




Thrift flip transformation


Przerabianie ubrań pomysły 





Skirt with ruffle 

Spódniczka z falbanką szycie 




















2 comments:

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!