6/06/2020

how to turn shirt into dress | men's shirt refashion | sukienka z koszuli męskiej diy


how to turn shirt into dress | men's shirt refashion | sukienka z koszuli męskiej diy



When I bought this very big man's shirt I knew I will want to make something with gathering and sweetheart necklace as I like very much  those two trends in fashion. 
At first I wasn't sure if I will have enought fabric as all my  dresses must be wearable that often just means not too short but with good  distribute ,as I showed in my video, it's totally possible.
Shirt was made from 100 % egyptian cotton , perfect material for summer. 
I also wanted to leave orginal buttonline because as first those buttons are just cute and as second it's cotton , great fabric but still not elastic , if dress have to be near body bottons are just a must have. 



Kiedy  kupiłam tą dużą męska  koszule od razu wiedziałam ze przerobię ją w sukienkę z marszczona talią i dekoltem w kształcie serduszka, bo te trendy przypadły mi do gustu ostatnio najbardziej. 
 Wiecie  już z niejednego wpisu na moim blogu ze mam ogromne zamiłowanie do przerabiania męskich koszul w ubrania do noszenia na co dzień, 
z czym dziele się z wami dodatkowo na YouTube w prostych i szczegółowych filmikach, dzisiaj proponuję uszycie ślicznej sukienki na lato razem ze mną.
Pamiętajcie jednak żeby wybrać materiał który będzie dobry na lato proponuje bawełnę , wiskozę, len , lyocell. 
  

Inspiration




diy dress from men's shirt


sukienka z koszuli diy




how to sew a dress 


jak uszyć sukienkę 





 How to make a pattern klik!


jak zrobić wykrój klik!


This outfit will be perfectly fitted to your unique body thanks simple and effortless method of making patterns.



How to style a dress


Jak stylizować sukienkę



Sweetheart neckline dress diy 

this type of neckline is lately one of my favourite , it's looks very feminine


Dekolt w serce 💖

ostatnio to mój ulubiony typ dekoltu  w tak zwane serduszko 


Shirt before dress after 

Przed koszula i po sukienka 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!