6/25/2020

How to Convert Jeans Into a Bandage Skirt | bandażowa spódniczka diy


How to Convert Jeans Into a Bandage Skirt | bandażowa spódniczka diy


Bandage skirts are extremely feminine, most if not all  women look in them fabulous as they accent all pluses of woman's figure that's why  I decided to go level up and not only sew bandage skirt but also create one from jeans I trifted some time ago . 
I used shady grey jeans but I think you will receive great effect from all kind of stretchy fabric.
I wrote it in my video but I will repeate here because it's important note , it's  the best option and I recommend you to use stretchy fabric  but if you don't have one or you really  really like not elastic  material don't worry you can use it as well just you must add to it zipper , drats and waistband .


Bandażowe spódniczki są niesamowicie kobiece , w dodatku można je stylizować nie tylko na większe wyjścia, ale też w sportowym stylu , własnie dlatego do uszycia takiej spódniczki wybrałam jeansowe spodnie w jednym z moich ulubionych  bazowych kolorów mianowicie  szarym .

To transform jeans into a jeans skirt


Jak przerobić dżinsy w spódniczkę 

KLIK!


convert jeans to pencil skirt


spódniczka ze spodni diy 






Bandage skirt diy


bandażowa spódniczka jak uszyć 



How to style


Jak stylizować spódniczkę  













4 comments:

  1. Ależ niesamowita metamorfoza spodni, gratuluję kreatywności,pozdrawiam Ania

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice !! I go to your channel on YouTube now.

    ReplyDelete

Witaj ! , Доброе утро! , Hello ! , Hallo!